Tuesday 23 February 2021

Alrightgames: Star Wars – Death Star Attack

Star Wars: Death Star Attack

2010 / Trick taking card game / 2 players / UK

Donated

From vintage board and arcade games to total immersion VR, game manufacturers are going to keep milking that one scene forever, aren't they?

This basic number-matching card game is presumably one of the less satisfying interpretations out there, but since I'm keeping it sealed for freshness, I won't know until my daughter's an appropriate age to appreciate the incestuous space saga.

I have a fond memory of that time my Dad pulled out a cheap (free?) Smiths Crisps Back to the Future board game after we watched the film on TV, so I'm looking forward to continuing the tradition of enhancing cinematic experiences with tat. Don't you wish I was your dad?