****
I was after this rarity for a while, eventually finding it hiding in an unloved discount compilation padded out with crap I could try to sell on for 99p a piece, but probably won't bother.
It was even more Love Letter-like than I'd been expecting, but it didn't win over the young Love Letter fan as much, so we won't get to play this variant as often as I'd like. She even preferred some of the crap.
Workable, if wonky, solo mode:
- Combine The Spaceship and Flying Garden decks (removing one Lost Legacy card) for more jeopardy and game.
- You play against an alliance of two dummy players. They have their own hands and discard piles, but their attacks will only target the human player (unless they can target the Ruins and that's more favourable).
- The dummy players will aim to have the lowest number card possible at the end for the Investigation phase. They will always play their highest number card each turn, or discard a Sneak Attack 'X' card. They won't discard Wound cards unless forced or protected. They will always swap a card for a lower number.
- When a human or dummy player plays a Curse card, roll a D8 die to determine the number randomly. Work out other cards as they come up, doing what a human would do.
