2021 / Ebook / 60 pages
***
A nice setting to dream in, but I can't be arsed to play a game in it.
The slightly intimidating rules that go with the adventure books if we decide to graduate from our junior pony RPG system to old-school dungeon crawling, with lots of ideas for spells and creatures even if we don't.
2013 / Ebook / 74 pages
**
Paradoxically too detailed and too basic, I can't see us ever bothering with a premade campaign when we can customise one by stringing together the more appealing one-shots.
****
More handy non-profit templates to adapt so I don't have to come up with scenarios from scratch.
2024 / Ebook / 272 pages
****
I've found a few fun and silly activities amid the gloom so far, like tattoo tables, food carts and a boring storyteller endurance test, so these are always handy resources for our games.




