Becca Heddle, Oxford Reading Tree: Explore with Biff, Chip and Kipper – At Sunset
2018 / Library book / 12 pages
**
Not getting around to any of her more appealing summer library books to get her final reading challenge sticker because she was too busy with her own Baby-Sitters Club non-library books (which she reckons don't count), I suggested looking for the shortest read possible while also checking off some non-fiction learning at the same time, and this was our almost insultingly simple solution. Just get it bloody done. I'm confident I'm giving the right lessons.
2023 / Paperback / 160 pages
***
The squabbles are predictably repetitive now, but she enjoyed the change of scenery.
2019 / Library book / 176 pages
**
The first one we tried didn't even make sense and it was downhill from there.
2023 / Paperback / 160 pages
***
Like Karen's Roller Skates, but with more of the leg and the usual Claudia melodrama.
2024 / Paperback / 160 pages
**
Summer reading wrapped up with our favourite subject: American sports! Come on you reds, etc!!!




