Wednesday 14 December 2022

Babyliography XC

Dr. Seuss, There's a Wocket in My Pocket!

1974 / Library book / 36 pages / USA

***

The usual poetic nonsense, at a reasonable length for a change.


Laura Ellen Anderson, I Don't Want to Be Quiet!

2020 / Library book / 32 pages / UK

**

The conventional learning curve via Big Library propaganda. It's about a loud girl, so of course she finds it amusingly relatable.

 
Wendy Meddour and Cindy Wume, Not in That Dress, Princess!

2021 / Library book / 32 pages / UK/Taiwan

*

God, it sounds hard to be a princess. You have my sympathy.


Unknown, My Little Pony: Ponies Unite

2021 / Ebook / 32 pages / USA

*

Easy-reading reference to the new toys, I mean characters.


Megan Roth and Agnes Garbowska, My Little Pony: Sunny's Day / Izzy Comes Home

2022 / Ebooks / 64 pages / USA/Poland

**

Getting a headstart on teaching her to read these things so I don't have to.