Sunday 20 November 2022

Babyliography LXXVI

Andrew Davenport, Teletubbies: This Little Teletubby

1999 / Ebook / 24 pages / UK

**

You need to have seen the classic sketch to read it properly. If I were one year old, I assume I would have appreciated the photofit art over drawings.


Diane Muldrow, Teletubbies: Who Spilled the Tubby Custard?

1999 / Ebook / 22 pages / USA

***

The ebook uploader thoughtfully included both the open and closed flaps so we could pretend we were in the library.


Unknown, Our New Baby: Help Your Child Through a New Experience

2007 / Ebook / 12 pages / UK

**

There's no announcement, I just tried to find her a cute book about babies, but didn't really succeed.


Unknown, My Little Pony: Applejack's Busy Day / Rainbow Festival / Pinkie Pie's Secret

2017-20 / Ebooks / 48 pages

**


The cartoon's a bit hard for her to follow, but these board books strip the plots to the bone with variably worthless results.


Unknown, My Little Pony: 123

2016 / Ebook / 14 pages / UK

**

Not the whole loosely rethemed Learning Library this time, just dipping our hooves in to marvel at how barely relevant things could get. On the plus side, it goes up to 12.