Friday 15 December 2023

Alrightgames: My Little Pony Mega Annual Board Game Marathon

My Little Pony Mega Annual Board Game Marathon

2005-17 / Annual board games / 2 players

***

You know those fold-out board games that have been a staple-free staple of children's Christmas annuals for generations, despite not really being any fun to play? That's only because you haven't unlocked their full potential!

Here's how we turned a pointless 20-square trip to school into a 202-square epic adventure across time, space and the living room floor.

You will need:

  • My Little Pony Annuals 2013–18 (plus any older ones with board games, like 2006–07, if you're really cool)
  • My Little Pony figurines (the ones from My Busy Books are a good size and mostly don't fall over)
  • Two dice (or more if you're some kind of maverick / have a short attention span)
How to play:

Seriously?