Thursday 9 February 2023

Babyliography CVI

Unknown, My Little Pony Essential Handbook: A Magical Guide for Everypony

2019 / Library book / 208 pages / UK

***

Lots of pictures to look at and draw.


Unknown, My Dreamy Unicorn Activity Case

2022 / Activity pack / 64 pages / UK

***

Good variety. You know, apart from the inescapable unicorns.


Unknown, My Little Pony Early Readers: Pinkie Pie's Perfect Party / Fluttershy's Secret Song

2016-18 / Library books / 64 pages / UK

***

Five down, one to go! I had the Turtles, I know Hasbro's game. It makes her happy.


Karl Newson and Ross Collins, I Am a Tiger

2019 / Preschool book / 32 pages / UK

**

I dont really get this book for preschoolers.


Julia Donaldson and Lydia Monks, The Singing Mermaid

2012 / Library book / 32 pages / UK

***

Several shades darker than you'd expect from the glittery cover.