Saturday, June 18, 2011

Travel babies


Artist's impression.
(Note: Artist is a racist)


It's exactly nine months since I started travelling, which means that any day now my tiny mixed-race offspring will start popping out of all those exotic women I had reckless unprotected sex with.

You might call this slightly troubling behaviour, but it'll be worth it to get a rough idea of what I might look like if I were a bit more Italian, Greek, Israeli, Egyptian, Taiwanese, Thai, Cambodian (it still counts) or Malaysian. I'll be honest, it's going to be hard to tell the difference between some of those.

Let the welfare payments commence!

8 comments:

  1. Really? you're that active during your travels? Man, salute to you! You're not just having outdoor activities but also 'indoor' activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you in Cambodia long enough to make a baby with a local?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell yeah, passing through immigration, picking up my Thai visa and going back out again probably took about 20 minutes. That's like 20x the amount of time required! (Right?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I should have read this blog post first before I made my witty remark about sexy boom boom time. :( as for 20 minutes being 20x the amount of time required for making the love; have you been picking up sex tips from my ex boyfriend?

    ("OOH YOU GO GIRL", "OH NO SHE DI'INT", etc etc)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that why he used to always walk round the bigmouth office with his buttcrack on display? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just discovered that some people unfamiliar with my strange sense of humour thought this post was some sort of genuine confession/boast (including the stuff I said in the comments). Rather than me just trying to think of a way of celebrating 9 months on the road that didn't seem too mawkish.

    Actually, even that first comment seems to take it at face value. I guess I don't translate well.

    ReplyDelete